Recipe featured on: Eat Cake for Dinner
Makes 30-40 cookies
3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. chocolate chips
Optional: add peanut butter chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cream butter, both sugars, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
3. Slowly pour the dry mixture into the wet ingredients and combine.
4. Add the chocolate chips.
5. Chill the mixture for 30 minutes.
6. On a lined cookie sheet, place a scoop (1-2 Tbsp. amount) of cookie dough.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes (check at 8 minutes - do not over bake!).