1.5 pound lean pork tenderloin roast
2 Tbsp. homemade taco seasoning
2 minced garlic cloves
2 c. salsa verde (I use Pace Garlic Lime Salsa Verde)
1/3 c. mild Rotel (no liquid)
1. Combine the taco seasoning with the minced garlic and rub it onto the pork roast.
2. Place the roast in the slow cooker.
3. Top the roast with the salsa verde and Rotel.
4. Cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
5. Remove the pork and use a fork to shred it in a serving dish. Top the shredded pork with the liquid from the slow cooker.
6. Place the shredded pork in a heated tortilla and top with optional toppings!