Recipe adapted from: Green Lite Bites
Makes 6 wedges
1/2 head of green cabbage
2 tsp. olive oil
3 Tbsp. chopped bacon
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire
1 tsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
1. Slice the cabbage into wedges and place each one on a separate piece of aluminum foil.
2. Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a small dish.
3. Brush the ingredients onto the cabbage wedges.
4. Wrap each cabbage wedge up in a tin foil "pocket".
5. Set the wrapped wedges on a cookie sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.