Recipe from: The Baker's Daughter
1 c. crushed chocolate graham crackers
1/4 c. cocoa powder
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 c. melted butter
16 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2/3 c. sour cream
1/3 c. dark chocolate chips, melted2 Tbsp. whipping cream
Optional: Line the edge with chocolate chips!
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
1. Line the bottom of a small, round cake pan with parchment paper and grease the sides of the pan.
2. Mix the crust ingredients together in a small bowl and then press them into the bottom of the lined cake pan.
3. Using a mixer, blend the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and sour cream until smooth.
4. Pour 2/3 of the mixture into the cake pan and reserve the remainder of the filling.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the chis and whipping cream and microwave for 30 seconds.
6. Stir the chocolate mixture, then combine it with the remaining filling.
7. Put the chocolate filling inside a small ziplock bag and cut the corner in a small semi-circle shape.
8. Pipe small dot shapes onto the surface of the cheesecake (you can also push it in a bit towards the center).
9. Bake for one hour, then turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven for another hour.
10. Add the chocolate chips and refrigerate for 24 hours.