1 can of refried beans, fat free
1/4 c. of homemade taco seasoning
1/2 c. salsa
1/2 c. medium taco sauce
1/3 c. sour cream
1/2 c. shredded cheddar
tortillas, or tortilla chips
1. In a small bowl, mix the beans and taco seasoning until thoroughly combined.
2. Transfer the mixture to a small casserole dish for serving.
3. Spread the taco sauce and salsa on top of the bean mixture.
4. Add the sour cream to the top in small dollops, then spread it to combine it with the salsa and taco sauce.
5. Top with cheese, lettuce, and other toppings.
Serve right away with toasted tortillas, or tortilla chips and enjoy!