4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
2 tsp. paprika
1/2 Tbsp. chili powder
1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
1/2 c. honey
2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
Heat the grill to medium-low
1. Mix all spices together in a dish (from salt to garlic powder).
2. Spread the spice mixture on all sides of the chicken breasts.
3. Mix the honey and vinegar in a separate small dish - set aside.
4. Place the chicken breasts on the grill and allow them to cook 10-15 minutes before flipping.
5. After flipping them the first time, brush/spoon on the honey and vinegar mixture onto the top.
6. After 10 minutes, flip and add the honey mixture to the other side.
7. Cover the with honey mixture several times towards the end of grilling.