Based on: Weight Watches Chicken Bites
Serves 3-4 hungry "snackers"
1 package of chicken breast tenderloins, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
1/2 c. crushed corn flakes or Chex
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
olive oil cooking spray
1/2 c. hot sauce
2 egg whites
Sauce to pour on top:
Melt "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Light" with desired amount of hot sauce.
Add chopped scallions and pour over the baked chicken.
1. Set the cut tenderloins aside and spray a pan with nonstick spray.
2. Mix the bread crumbs, cereal, and spices together in a small bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the hot sauce and egg whites.
4. Dip the chicken into the egg white mixture, then place the chicken into the breading mixture.
5. Place the chicken pieces on the baking pan, spray the tops of the pieces with olive oil cooking spray.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes. Broil on high for the last minute to brown the tops.
7. Optional: make the above mentioned sauce to pour on top of the baked chicken.