4 medium zucchini, skin peeled off and discarded
olive oil spray
1-2 tsp. of all-purpose seasoning mix
2 cloves of garlic pressed, or finely minced
1/2 c. of your favorite cheese (we use cheddar and parmesan)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
1. Use a vegetable peeler to peel the zucchini into long, thin ribbons.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment and spray it with olive oil spray.
3. Spread the ribbons out on the baking sheet.
4. Spray with olive oil spray again (I used organic olive oil cooking spray) and sprinkle the all-purpose seasoning and garlic over the ribbons.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, then broil on low for two minutes.
5. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the ribbons.