Recipe featured on: C and C Marriage Factory
1 lb. brussel sprouts, cleaned, trimmed and shredded
2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. walnut oil
3 slices of bacon
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a dutch oven over medium heat, cook the bacon and then remove to cool.
2. Add the brussel sprouts to the dutch oven and saute.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the vinegar, brown sugar, and walnut oil.
4. Add the mixture to the brussel sprouts and cook until tender.
5. Chop the bacon and add it back into the dutch oven.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.