1/2 (14 ounce) box of Rice Chex cereal
1/2 (14 ounce) box of Corn chex cereal (you could use wheat in place of either of these)
1/2 (1 pound) bag of pretzel sticks
1 (7.5 ounce) bag of Bugles (regular)
1 regular can (8.75 ounce) of deluxe mixed nuts
1 cup of pecans or cashews (or nut of your choice)
1-1/2 sticks butter
1 tablespoon Steak Seasoning
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon - 1 tablespoon Hot Sauce
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
1. In a large, roaster pan combine the first 6 ingredients.
2. Melt butter in a saute pan and add remaining ingredients.
3. Pour butter mixture over the dry ingredients in the roaster pan. Stir to coat all pieces.
4. You can sprinkle more garlic powder and hot sauce and stir now, if you like.
5. Place in oven and stir every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
6. Store in an airtight container.