Hello Students! Today you will be learning about Trees.
Objective, Objective! What we will learn!
While working in pairs, you will be able to label and talk about the main parts of a tree.
You will use technology to discover new information.
- Click on this document. At the end of this lesson you will be able to fill in the missing parts of the tree.
- You are tree detectives. Look at these websites to find out everything about trees.
down to what are the main parts of a tree
- Work quietly and look at the different pages to
learn about the main parts of trees, their functions and where they live.
- While looking at the websites, begin to fill in the tree diagram.
- Double click on the boxes to add text. Type your answers in each box.
- Answer the question at the bottom of the page.
- Print out the picture of the tree. Follow these steps:
- Click on file on the top left. Go down to the word print and click on it.
- Now you are ready to share your project!