- Sodium silicate is the common name for a compound sodium metasilicate,
Na2SiO3, also known as water glass or liquid glass. It is available in aqueous
solution and in solid form and is used in cements, passive fire protection,
refractories, textile and lumber processing, and automobiles.
- The gasket that fits between the cylinder head and the cylinders or cylinder
block in an internal combustion engine
- a gasket to seal a cylinder head
- A head gasket is a gasket that sits between the engine block and cylinder
head in an internal combustion engine.
- A layer of material used to seal the cylinder head to the engine block. A
leaking head gasket can cause a loss of compression in the cylinders and coolant
to leak into the cylinder causing a creamy sludge in the oil.
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She
repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was
in good repair"
Liquid Glass Fingerprint 2
My thumbprint in a tin of Liquid Glass Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty.
Glass casting at the University of Hawaii