- Lions International has clubs around the world which provide service in their region
- Oxnard has two Lions clubs. We have limited means and do our best to serve those with needs in Oxnard.
- Help requests go to Club Presidents and Secretaries, are reviewed by their Board, usually at a monthly meeting.
- Any estimates should have documents you can provide to clubs if you already have estimates.
- Minimal requests are most likely to succeed (e.g. no frills glasses)
- Requests are passed along to the nearby clubs within the District.
- Note, beside clubs, there are service organizations on prior page. Many wish for a club referral.
- Outside District requests should be submitted to a local club in that area. See, Check with Lions Clubs International.