CLIENT HELP PAGE - Lions 4-A3 Sight & Hearing
Lions Club, Client or Advocate: Please, read all three pages [PAGE 1]
- LIONS CLUBS and Foundations can provide help with Sight (eyeglasses and surgery) and,
- Hearing Aids, within our means. Eyeglasses are mostly thru clubs (throughout the year), and,
- Our Lions District clubs cover San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties
- Annual Sight & Hearing Committee (Lion Everett)
- Additional help is available in California Southern Counties (LA, Orange, SB, Riverside, SD)
- Our District (4-A3) comprises 38 clubs (list of names, dates, times, places and officers)
- Oxnard Noontimers Lions Club and Oxnard Channel Islands both serve Oxnard, CA
- Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation of Southern California is an in-depth eye care resource.
- Lions Project for Canine Companions for Independence (LPCCI)
- Lions Sight Conservation Foundation of Santa Maria, Inc. (LSCFSM, Inc) (Lion Sheri H, ...)
- Lions Sight and Hearing Center of Santa Barbara operates from within Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara
- -------- Providers Include --------
- California Lions Friends in Sight periodically across the state provide exams and recycled glasses.
- SEE International of Santa Barbara, serves Santa Barbara County and International locations, may add others if funded.
- Mr. Perez presented at District 4-A3 Meeting 2013 AUG 9th.
- Tri-County GLAD, a subsidiary of the Greater Los Angeles Agency on Deafness, Inc., for needs of deaf/hard of hearing:
- Serves Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo.
- Located at: 702 County Square Dr., Suite 101, Ventura, CA 93003
- Contact: TTY: 805-644-6323, VP: 805-256-1053. Voice: 805-644-6322. Fax: 805-644-6324. Email: email@example.com
- Various Lions club and other founded IRS 501(C)3 exist in your neighborhood, Santa Barbara, ...
- Help providers differ with level of needs (Surgery, Hearing, Glasses, ...)
- Providing help is regional. Please, now go to Page 2: "Regional Help" ==>
- Once you understand the regional issue,
- We can only offer help when we find a sponsoring Lions Club, your location is required.
- If you need assistance which you have no other means to cover,
- NOW then, PLEASE, VISIT "Getting Help" page
- If you need a callback (afterhours), put your Name and Phone in my Google Phone, below.
Note: Our form is the ONLY reliable way to submit a support request.
A greater understanding of Uninsured Persons, County ACE Program is found at ITUP.ORG
Due to day job, we can not help at this phone number during weekdays 7am to 5pm.
Message number: +1-805-228-9100 (Ext 1) Intermittent
This site, any errors is/are the sole tresponsibility of "lioneverett", not blessed, nor sanctioned by Lions International, District 4-A3, nor Oxnard Noontimers.