REVISED | UPDATED JANUARY 25. 2015
linux lab library features the most popular versions of Linux iso images coded to mirrors with the fastest bandwidth download connection for the Northeast region of the USA.
I covet your comments, complaints, compliments, contributions, critiques email me... email@example.com
how-to copy | burn ISO files to disk
perquisites you will need:
- blank media (i.e. CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW)
- "burner" (i.e. internal or external CD-RW, DVD-RW, BD-RE)
- ISO file the software you want to copy to disk
- download, install "MD5 & SHA1" or "WinMD5Sum" to verify MD4Sum | SHA1 to make sure your download is complete and not corrupted and therefore preventing wasted time burning unusable disks.
- download, install "ImgBurn", click "Write image file to disk" - a.k.a. "burn" file to disk (read the provided instructions)
- then put the disk in optical drive and INSTALL the application.