REVISED | UPDATED APRIL 10, 2016
how-to copy | burn ISO files to disk
perquisites you will need:
- blank media (i.e. CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW)
- "burner" (i.e. internal or external CD-RW, DVD-RW, BD-RE)
- ISO file the software you want to copy to disk
- download, install "MD5 & SHA1" or "WinMD5Sum" to verify MD4Sum | SHA1 to make sure your download is complete and not corrupted and therefore preventing wasted time burning unusable disks.
- download, install "ImgBurn", click "Write image file to disk" - a.k.a. "burn" file to disk (read the provided instructions)
- then put the disk in optical drive and INSTALL the application.