AI matchmaker is a matchmaker based on your qualities. If you are extravert, the computer matches you with an introvert*. A doer with a thinker. A techie with a designer. Right brain thinker, left brain thinker**.
*People are matched to be on the same page concerning the most important values, however.
**Scientists are not in agreement on this, but we think it holds water apart from the exact localisation.
The computer analyzes profiles and finds which qualities tend to be found together, and which don’t. It uses this information to match profiles. Extravert and shy will not be found very often in the same profile, the computer infers from that they are complementing qualities. Technical and thinker will be found a lot together so the computer will infer they are not complementing qualities.
- In the top left you can see a farmer. His hands are itching, he is eager to help his community. You can see he has made a profile, in it he has filled in all his qualities and passions.
- In the top right you see four cooks. Their hands are itching too, but they don't have the right ingredients (oh no!). And the stores are sold out! But they think of a smart solution. They start an online poll, asking the question: do you need eggs? and milk? and flour? and butter? It's really smart because not only can their government look at the results and see that there is a shortage, one particular farmer notices it also!
- This is because a very smart computer program links the farmer and the results of the poll together. The farmer fills in his profile and pushes enter, and voila, now he sees there is a great need for eggs, milk and flower, but not so much for butter.
- In the lower left corner you can see that the computer has also linked the farmer to a farmer and an engineer. Now the three of them can use a chat box or a video conference. If they want they can start working on a plan: how to produce the eggs, milk and flower as soon as possible. Or maybe they don't like this project, then they can go to the next project and the computer will hook them up with a different poll result and different buddies.
- The computer knows how to make the links because it analyzes the profiles of the users. In this case it has analyzed the profiles of two farmers, one engineer and four cooks. It knows that it should link the poll made by a cook to a farmer. That's because it finds similarities in the profiles of cooks and farmers (they both have to do with food). Sometimes it will link users that are very different, so they will supplement each other. In this case it links a farmer to an engineer (the computer will look especially at character traits, for instance left brain thinkers versus right brain thinkers, thinkers versus doers, there are small psychological tests on the profile page to help the users). The computer learns what traits are complementary by
analyzing profiles and finding which qualities tend to be found together, and which don’t.
Extravert and shy will not be found very often in the same profile, the computer infers from that they are complementing qualities. Technical and thinker will be found a lot together so the computer will infer they are not complementing qualities.
1. The system could be used for finding colleagues, mates, friends, a teacher, students or even for advertisement.
2. For romantic matchmaking. People would have short conversations, preferably using a webcam. The computer would learn from profiles, how individuals describe each other, how they rate the match. The computer could infer information from pitch, volume and speed of speech, use voice recognition. Computer would record everything users put in. Users would be asked to consent in advance, they would have the option to turn recording of at will.
3. The computer algorithm, using advanced AI, could 'know' billions of people on the web. This would help capitalize valuable talent and knowledge. It would solve the old problem of 'Democracy vs Aristocracy'. For instance when designing a school system, you could use this system to get the most wise and knowledgeable people to exert influence.
We hope AI matchmaker will help in transitioning to a different economy. An economy based on passion, personal qualities, real demands, flexibility and smart 21st century technology.
AI matchmaker is inspired by the movie 'Zeitgeist: Moving Forward', which presents a new economic paradigm where science and technology are given free reign, to alleviate scarcity once and for all, and build the world we deserve.
Please contact me if you want to help out!