The School House Museum of the Lincolnville Historical Society is located on the second floor of the 1892 building known as the Beach School. Class for all eight grades was held in this room until 1947 when the town of Lincolnville built a consolidated school five miles inland in Lincolnville Center. In 1994 the Historical Society moved its collection into the restored school room and began to create a museum.