Search this site
Online Seminars and Networks
Voronezh 2016: International School on Geometry of Nonlinear PDE "Diffiety School"
Diffiety Education Program
1. Beginners' Courses
2. Advanced Courses
3. Veterans' Courses
1. The Value of Mathematics
2. The past revolutions and the current problem with Quantum Physics
3. Where do we begin?
4. Observability in Classical Physics, Commutative Algebra and Differential Calculus
5. Modern geometry of non-linear PDE's
1. Algebraic Varieties and Diffiety
2. Secondary Differential Calculus
3. Cohomology and quanta
4. A new area of Mathematics
5. The aim of Diffiety School
The Levi-Civita Institute was founded April 29, 2008, by resolution of:
Alexandre M. Vinogradov
, director of the
Italian Institute for Philosophical Studies
, the material and spiritual supporter of the enterprise since its birth.
the municipality of
Santo Stefano del Sole
(AV, Italy), host of the last editions of the Schools.
This website collects useful information about the Institute's
Recent Site Activity