- A woman or girl in relation to other daughters and sons of her
- A half-sister, stepsister, or foster sister
- A sister-in-law
- (sister) a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union
or other group; "none of her sisters would betray her"
- (sister) a female person who has the same parents as another person; "my
sister married a musician"
- (sister) (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a nun (and used as a form
of address); "the Sisters taught her to love God"
- (of a ball) Lightly touch (another ball) in passing
- Touch with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, reverence, or
- caressing: affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital
- (kiss) snog: touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth
or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.; "The newly married
couple kissed"; "She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the
- (kiss) the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance
Jane and her sister makeout for the masses
Three Lesbian mega Giantesses
please comment :)