Welcome to the Friends of Le Roys Bush website
Le Roys Bush (Wai Manawa) is a beautiful complex of reserves with streams and walkways running from Birkenhead Village (Highbury) down to Little Shoal Bay beach
- Bush Rescue working parties:
- Sunday 23 Oct Labour Weekend - No Working Bee
- Friday 4 Nov from 10am to noon (1st Friday of month) 251 Hinemoa St
Rat bait winter blitz - see Rat Blitz programme 2016
- Track upgrade consultation
- We've been invited to meet with the track consultants sometime late October - early November. If you haven't received an invite and want to be involved, email us.
- EcoFest Kaipatiki - 28 October to 6 November
- includes beach cleanup at Little Shoal Bay 6 November
- Beyond the Fence
If you live next to Le Roys and don't yet have a bait station, get your free station and bait now!
Ecomatters in New Lynn sells big black weed bags that you can keep at the bottom of your garden for weeds to rot down in. Prices are: Medium $35 Jumbo $45 We get a small discount for bulk orders.
If you'd like to buy a weedbag, contact Ecomatters direct or if you'd like to buy in bulk, email email@example.com.
Thanks to our sponsors - Auckland Council