Welcome to Le Roys Bush - a beautiful complex of reserves with streams and walkways running from Highbury down to Little Shoal Bay beach.
- Calendar of events - the next regular events are:
- Successfully managing rats and other pest animals
- If you couldn't get there but would like to help rid our area of predators, click on the Rat Blitz link below.
- Bush care working bee - Beyond the Fence
Seaview Ave noon to 2pm, Sunday 5 July 2015
- Find and follow us on Facebook and Neighbourly
Events in Le Roys Bush reported to Auckland Council
Around 3.15 Tuesday 23 June - a walker in Le Roys reported frothy pollution coming down the stream from the waterfall. As at midday 28 June, the stream above the waterfall appeared clear. Also someone has been slashing cabbage trees from the Hinemoa Street entrance to Le Roys and dumping the branches in the bush.
These events have been reported to the Pollution Hotline.
Or choose any of the options from the menu on the left
Please note our website layout is changing
If you can't find what you're looking for with "Search this Site" please email us.
Thanks to our sponsors - Auckland Council