Please wait until you redirect to our new site..
- Menu uninstaller pro will help you to
uninstall any software in the easiest and fastest way!
- Menu uninstaller is innovative software
that change the way we usually uninstall software and put the uninstall command
in the most suitable place.
- Menu uninstaller pro will save your time,
increase you efficiency and save your HDD space.
- It’s also suitable for novice users that
are not familiar with windows uninstall process.
- Menu uninstaller pro will make better
replacement for windows uninstall program.
- Menu Uninstall pro allows you to uninstall any software directly from its shortcut.
- You just have to stand on the shortcut, right click and select uninstall command , that’s about it.
- Menu Uninstaller pro allows you to uninstall single or multiple software at once.
- The easiest way to do this is using drag & drop method. Just select the shortcuts that you want to uninstall and drag it into menu uninstaller pro software list then press uninstall.
- Full software & Registry information view.
- Open Installation folder.
- Browse to support /about/update page.
- Export Software & Registry information to a text file.
- Find any software installed on your computer in a sec, just start to write few first letters of the software name and you will see it.
- Categorized views will help you to decide what programs to remove by dividing software into categories:
- Large software size view
- Last Install Date view
- Software Updates view
- Export software list into a csv file and open it in Microsoft Excel. This file can be used to calculate software size, manage history and create charts & graphs.
- Save time by uninstalling
a batch of programs. Just select the programs you want to remove and start
uninstall. You will also see the software size you about to remove.
- To prevent other users from uninstall your software by mistake (using menu-uninstaller pro) there is a lock mechanism that ensures your safety.
- It’s also handy option for system administrators.
- Track Uninstall software activity using log file.
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- 32/64 Bit