- Veterans activities, Patriotic activities, Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Military, Veterans' Organizations
- Music: Classic Rock, Easy Listening, Novelty, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Soft Rock
- Games & Athletics: Billiards, Horseshoe, Keno
- Interest Areas: Music, Singing, Karaoke
- Worcester and Central Mass area hall rentals
Announcements! Three month call!
11/22 is the last day of Breakfast Club. And is now closed for the season.
Thanks to our members, fellow veterans, and girls scouts that helped pick up flags on Nov. 14th - Jack, Graves Registration Officer
Remember the hall is available for you special functions at a reduced price for members. See Jack LaPrade, Karen Waller, at the Post for more details and available dates
Members needed! Please contact Rick Freeman for more info.
If you have address changes please let Rick know!
Dues are now payable for the upcoming year. We are are again asking members over 70 and living out of state to pay your own dues. We are also asking those instate members over 70 to pay state and national portal which is $21.50
If you have not paid your 2015 DUES, please send them into Sr. Vice Commander Rick Freeman as soon as possible. The American Legion considers July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015 as the 2015 membership year.
Help us serve the community through various programs.
Become a member!
See the events schedule for upcoming opportunities.
Help with the Breakfast Club! Please contact Larry Lindquist to support him in this event when it starts up in the spring!