- Veterans activities, Patriotic activities, Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Military, Veterans' Organizations
- Music: Classic Rock, Easy Listening, Novelty, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Soft Rock
- Games & Athletics: Billiards, Horseshoe, Keno
- Interest Areas: Music, Singing, Karaoke
- Worcester and Central Mass area hall rentals
Memorial Day is coming soon and help is always needed. Contract Jack McCormick at 1-774-261-0596 if you could help out.
Post elections are not far away, give it some thought and run for an office. Contact Sr. Vice Commander Rick Freeman @ 508-852-2595.
Become a member
Members needed! Please contact Rick Freeman for more info.
If you have not paid your 2015 DUES, please them into Sr. Vice Commander Rick Freeman as soon as possible. The American Legion considers July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015 as the 2015 membership year.
Help us serve the community through various programs.
See the events schedule for upcoming opportunities.