- Veterans activities, Patriotic activities, Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Military, Veterans' Organizations
- Music: Classic Rock, Easy Listening, Novelty, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Soft Rock
- Games & Athletics: Billiards, Horseshoe, Keno
- Interest Areas: Music, Singing, Karaoke
- Worcester and Central Mass area hall rentals
Announcements! Two Month Call
If you have ever considered holding office at the post, this is the time to do it. We have an upcoming election in June. Contact the commander (larry lindquist) to be part of the nomination committee or put your name in for nomination.
Remember the hall is available for you special functions at a reduced price for members. See Jack LaPrade, Karen Waller, at the Post for more details and available dates
Members needed! Please contact Rick Freeman for more info.
If you have address changes please let Rick know!
Time to pay the dues! We are very close to 100% paid. Next years dues are going up $8 due to increase in state per capita.
If you have not paid your 2015 DUES, please send them into Sr. Vice Commander Rick Freeman as soon as possible. The American Legion considers July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016 as the 2016 membership year.
Help us serve the community through various programs.
Become a member!
See the events schedule for upcoming opportunities.
Help with the Breakfast Club! Please contact Larry Lindquist to support him in this event when it starts up in the spring!