1. TI- Nspire CA Overview: Keys
2. Basic TI-Nspire Functionality: Calculator
Act1: Number Sense, Algebra, Differentiation, Integration
3. Basic TI-Nspire Functionality: Graphing
Act2: Families of Functions
4. Basic TI-Nspire Functionality: Geometry
Act3: Investigating the Relationship between the Circumference, Diameter, Area, and Radius of a Circle
5. Basic TI-Nspire Functionality: Lists and Spreadsheets
Act4: How Mean is that Median?
6. Basic TI-Nspire Functionality: Interactive Notes
Act5: Circles, Angles and Arcs
7. Closure: T & L Website, Professional Development, Teaching Resources, Q & A
Algebra Tutorial-- shows how to use the equation-solving function.
Atomic Learning -- stepby step video tutorial
Blog-- a blog about TI Nspire (see 3 for TI Nspire CAS specifically!)
Dynamic Algebra - algebra activities sampler
Exemplary Activities-- contains fun educational activities such as "The Beach Race" and "Birthday Buddies."
John Hanna's TI-nspire-- contains more activities with fun problems such as "Soggies: The Breakfast of Nerds!"
Math Nspired -- contains lessons and tools for TI-Nspire technology
Math Links 7 - how to lessons using TI- Nspire
Media4Math -- shows videos on how to use TI Nspire calcualtors (clickpad model)
Nspirations-- contains an introduction to TI Nspire and plenty of activities!
Scavenger Hunt-- a scavenger hunt using your TI Nspire CAS.