- Samples from Bernajean Porter
- A second storyboarding resource
- The Storytelling process
- The story 'arc'
- Visual Literacy
- Video Production
- Video resources from SchoolTube.com (courtesy Laura Glenn)
- Laura's site, Movie Maker handout attached below
- If you capture from a DV camera, see the attached doc "Capturing Video"
- Using Media (photos, music, etc.)
- Other digital storytelling tools
- General Resource for digital storytelling (with a number of additional tools)
- 3 possible "domains" to assess
- content -- How proficient are students in the elements of Stage 1 (knowledge and skills)?
- presentation -- What was the quality of the presentation?
- social interaction -- How effectively did students work with one another?
- Possible strategies
- weight what's important
- keep grades individual