Code Of Conduct
- We support the right of personal expression.
- We respect every individual's sexual identity.
- We support a person's religious and spiritual beliefs, or lack thereof.
- We believe that no one has the right to force their personal preferences onto others.
- We believe that everyone should have the right to feel safe from unwanted physical contact, sexual harassment, intimidation, and ridicule.
- We believe that no one should intentionally harm another person.
- We believe in living by the golden rule: "Treat others as you would wish to be treated."