Membership is open only to LEARN members with teens aged 13 and older. To be added to the Teen Group email loop please send your request to email@example.com
Code of Conduct:
- We support the right of personal expression.
- We respect every individual's sexual identity.
- We support a person's religious and spiritual beliefs, or lack thereof.
- We believe that no one has the right to force their personal preferences onto others.
- We believe that everyone should have the right to feel safe from unwanted physical contact, sexual harassment, intimidation, and ridicule.
- We believe that no one should intentially harm another person.
- We believe in living by the golden rule: "Treat others as you would wish to be treated."
*Code and rules created by a committee of teens at the formation of the Teen Group
- Be respectful of each other.
- Respect the space we are using.
- No alcohol
- No illegal drugs
- No smoking
- No making-out