More Important Tips and Reminders!
Your instructor will inform you where he/she has posted a test in Bb.
1. Click the title of the test to open it -- then click the begin button.
2. Answer each question on the
Click the Submit button to properly save and submit your test.
Do not exit the test w/o clicking the Submit button.
Do NOT use the browser's back button to go back to a previous question -- If your instructor is allowing "back-tracking" use the arrows in the test itself.
Click images to enlarge:
3. Click “save” between questions. (click the images below to make them larger)
4. Click Save and Submit when you complete the
Note: If the Assessment is timed, the remaining time appears in the
bottom of the browser.
WARNINGS -- Please Read!
- Do not use the browser's Back button
during an assessment. This will cause loss of data.
- Be careful about taking tests on wireless devices, including laptops. If the internet drops, you will loose connection to the test. If your instructor has set only one attempt for the test, you will not be allowed to open the test again.
OIT Bb staff will not clear your test attempts.
If you get dropped from your test, please contact your instructor.