Assignments may be found in any content area. You will use the Assignment tool to submit your written work directly to your instructor. Please NOTE: SafeAssign (Plagiarism Checking) is now a feature of Bb Assignments. Your instructor will have turned on the SafeAssign tool, if needed for this assignment. The basic process for turning in an assignment is as follows:
The assignment icon looks like this:
- Click the title of the assignment. Read the instructions, note the due date, and access the rubric (if available).
- Attach your File -- OR --- Type your file directly into Bb
- Attach your File: Click the "Browse for local File" or "Browse my Computer" button (Note: click the images below to enlarge, if needed). See instructions below to "find your file."
- Type Directly into Bb: Click "Write Submission" to type your assignment directly into Blackboard. [DO NOT type your document into the "Comments" field]
If you clicked "Browse My Computer," Find your file, click on the file name, OPEN
3. Submit -- DO NOT Click "Save as Draft"
A green banner at the top of the screen will confirm the success of your submission.
Click on the title of the assignment to see instructor feedback and your grade.