Assignments may be found in any content area. You will use the Assignment tool to submit your written work directly to your instructor. The basic process for turning in an assignment is as follows:
The assignment icon looks like this:
- Click the title of the assignment. Read the instructions, note the due date, and access the rubric (if available).
- Attach your File -- OR --- Type your file directly into Bb
- Attach your File: Click the "Browse for local File" or "Browse my Computer" button (Note: click the images below to enlarge, if needed). See instructions below to "find your file."
- Type Directly into Bb: Click "Write Submission" to type your assignment directly into Blackboard. [DO NOT type your document into the "Comments" field]
If you clicked "Browse My Computer," Find your file, click on the file name, OPEN
3. Submit -- DO NOT Click "Save as Draft"
A green banner at the top of the screen will confirm the success of your submission.
Click on the title of the assignment to see instructor feedback and your grade.