This month’s free lean and environment webinar will feature three
• Pamela Gordon, Author of Lean and Green: Profit for Your
Workplace and the Environment, and founder of Technology Forecasters Inc.
• Jesse B. Kevan, Global Environmental Compliance Manager, Tellabs
Office of Environmental Affairs
• Glenn Pohly, Quality & Sustainability, Symmetricom
The speakers will be sharing their experiences incorporating lean and green techniques in the electronics sector. They will be focusing on practical tools such as road mapping and design for the environment, and their application within profit driven businesses.
HOW TO CONNECT:
Date/Time – Monday March 21, 3:00 pm EDT, 2:00 pm CDT, 1:00 p.m. MDT, 12:00 pm PDT Web site: https://ced096465.uta.edu/r99719463/
Audio: Call 877-531-0114; meeting room number is *1576220* - be sure to hit the "*" key before AND after the room number AGENDA
• Introduction ( 5 min) Paula Del Giudice
• Overview of Approaches (15 min) Pamela Gordon
• Roadmap to CO2 and $ reductions (15 min)
• Design for the Environment (15 min)
• Question and Answer (20+ Minutes) note: call can stay open
until 5:30 CDT
ABOUT THE LEAN AND ENVIRONMENT WORKGROUP
The lean and environment workgroup is a partnership between the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable (P2.org), the Zero Waste Network (ZeroWasteNetwork.org) and the Pollution Prevention Resource
Center (PPRC.org). It’s purpose is to demonstrate the
profitability of incorporating sustainable business practices into operations.
Anyone who is interested in being part of the group should go to http://groups.google.com/group/lean-and-green-workgroup?hl=en and click on “apply” for membership. If you already have a Google ID, you can sign in and apply for membership. If you don't have a Google ID, you can click on the link to the right to create an ID and apply for membership.