- A monitor that uses LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) technologies rather than the conventional CRT technologies used by most desktop monitors.Until recently, LCD panels were used exclusively in notebook computers (laptops) and other portable devices.
- Thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) is a variant of liquid crystal display (LCD) which uses thin-film transistor (TFT) technology to improve image quality (e.g., addressability, contrast).
- The Liquid Crystal Display color screen on most digicams, usually 1.8 to 2.5 inches measured diagonally and used to check images after they are shot.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- A court or tribunal
- a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
- (in an ancient Roman city) A public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business
- Forum is an album by Australian guitar pop group Invertigo. The album was released in 2001 with some songs (such as "Desensitised" and "Chances Are") recorded in 2000.
- A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
- Forum is a Bangladeshi English language monthly current affairs magazine. Founded in 1969 in the then East Pakistan (present day Bangladesh) by human rights activist Hameeda Hossain and economist Rehman Sobhan, the magazine became renowned for its outspoken content advocating democracy and
HP W2071d LED Backlit LCD Monitor - 05
Left angle view of the HP W2071d LED Backlit LCD Monitor