- any shrub or tree of the genus Magnolia; valued for their longevity and exquisite fragrant blooms
- South America (America del Sur, Sudamerica or Suramerica; America do Sul; Urin Awya Yala; Nembyamerika; Zuid-Amerika; Amerique du Sud) is the southern continent of America, situated in the Western Hemisphere and mostly in the Southern Hemisphere, with a relatively small portion in the Northern
- A tree or shrub with large, typically creamy-pink, waxy flowers. Magnolias are widely grown as ornamental trees
- dried bark of various magnolias; used in folk medicine
- A machine with moving parts that converts power into motion
- A railroad locomotive
- locomotive: a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- A thing that is the agent or instrument of a particular process
- motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- something used to achieve a purpose; "an engine of change"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Not fully grown or developed; young
- the slender part of the back
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- on a small scale; "think small"
- Of a size that is less than normal or usual
- Not great in amount, number, strength, or power
Bud 'o Magnolia
Magnolias are a HARD subject! What u think JohnnyKing?
Magnolia - hi-key - IMG 1434-800
Magnolia - hi-key - Black BG Please