CryptoLib is a library that provides the implementation of several cryptographic algorithms.
It is designed as an extension to the .Net Framework cryptographic library, and it is totally interoperable with its classes.
CryptoLib implements the following algorithms:
- Block ciphers: Rijndael, Serpent, Twofish, RC6, Mars.
- Cipher modes: ECB, CBC, CFB (with any feedback size), OFB, CTR.
- Padding schemes: None, Zeros, PKCS #7, ANSI X9.23, ISO 10126.
- Hash functions: SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, MD5.
- MACs: HMAC, CBC-MAC, OMAC1, OMAC2.
Twofish on Mathematica