CSET Study Guides and Classes
CSET Study Guides and Online Classes
I'm here to help you pass your CSET! These guides are sufficient to pass exam. The questions for Subtests I and II are very closely modeled after actual test questions, while Subtests III's guide provides a full review of calculus with additional CSET-worthy questions. All questions have both written and video solutions. I highly recommend exhausting the study guides and knowing them backward and forward before considering other resources. Please see the links below for for sample pages of my study guides (which include FAQs) and introduction videos for the classes. Some test takers have been kind enough to provide reviews which you can find on my Yelp page so please check them out. :)
The online test prep workshops I teach through the Orange County Department of Education (OCDE) cover the same material as my study guides. There are three main differences:
1. The class breaks the material down into "assignments" over a five-week period.
2. The class provides some extra foundational materials.
3. The class offers the opportunity of a collaborative learning environment with peer discussion boards and teacher feedback.
If you're on the fence about taking the class or if you'd like to get started studying early, you're welcome to purchase the study guides now and I can reimburse you should you decide to enroll later.
(for Elementary School teachers)
Coming Soon! -- end of Summer 2019
How to purchase study guides
- The cost is $75 per subtest, payable via any of the following methods:
- In the notes section be sure to include your email and which guide(s) you'd like to purchase.
- I'll personally email you the guide(s) within 24 hours of receipt of payment. Thanks in advance!
- If you choose to enroll in the OCDE online course later, I can refund the cost of the guide at the end of the course, no problem.
How to enroll in OCDE's Online Courses
Next 5 week online course begins February 4, 2019.
Future dates are not yet confirmed, but classes typically offered four times a year around January, March, July, and October.
Orange County Department of Education (OCDE) handles enrollment.