Within our Hawaiian Culture establish community support in the development of strategies for the long-term management, protection and utilization of existing and potential forest resources.
Mauka view of Laupahoehoe Forest
- The next public meeting will be held Wednesday June 7, 2017, from 6-8 pm, location LCPCS Cafeteria. We hope to see you there.
- The LAC is now accepting applications for vacant seats, click here for more information.
- Download an application
- Please contact Tabetha Block (firstname.lastname@example.org or 854-2604) or an LAC member for more information.
Advisory Council Members:
- Cultural Resources:
- Open seat
- David Montgomerie
- HI Community at large:
- Scot Sanderson
- Jeremy Storm
- Laupahoehoe Community at large:
- Natural Resource Management:
- Scientific Research:
- Jonathan Price
- Robert Nishimoto