Share your Laughter with the world!
- You promise to treat other Laughter friends with respect and do not use Laughter Hotline to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other users. Avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your interactions.
- You understand that Laughter Hotline is open to any Skype user and therefore communications through this Laughter Hotline are not private communications.
- Words aren´t required. After a brief greeting, let yourself flow in the river of Laughter. Words keep you -and everyone else- away from Laughter, which is a pure emotion; if you speak you are not laughing, and if you laugh you are not speaking. Words and Laughter are incompatible.
- Risatel will not accept Skype Conference or Video Calls.
- You will not play music in Laughter Hotline. Music might disturb the Laughter atmosphere. You will not call from a noisy place or talk very much in order to protect the laughing conversations.
- You understand that Risatel has no control of the content made available by means of Laughter Hotline communications. Consequently, the possibility exists that you hear offensive, inaccurate, false or otherwise undesirable content. Risatel disclaims any and all responsability or liability for the content made available through Laughter Hotline. If you believe a Skype user violates one or more of these Community Guidelines, you can make a complaint through Skype Chat:
Please, send us the action, your Skype Name, your Laughter Room, your country/region and the time it exactly happened:
Action: threat Skype Name: Mark_West Room: laughterhotline7 Country/Region: Madrid, Spain Time: GMT +1 11:26 a.m.
- Risatel will determine, at its sole discretion whether your complaint is valid and take action that Risatel thinks is appropiate. Risatel reserves the right to ban temporarily or permanently users who breach these guidelines.
- Risatel advises you to use your common sense when using Laughter Hotline and not to say any personal information such as addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers. Furthermore, Risatel does not verify the identity of Skype users and therefore you should not assume that other users are who they say they are.
- Risatel may change this Agreement from time to time and any changes shall be effective from the time they go live on Risatel Laughter Hotline website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use Laughter Hotline after any such change is posted. We advise you to review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. Please, contact Risatel with any questions regarding these Guidelines.