- A "late model car" is a car which has been recently designed or
manufactured, often the latest model. (An "early model car" or "classic car" is
a car old enough to be of historical interest; there is no usual intermediate
- Fitted with an improved trailer the Sonderanhanger 202 with twin
- A general name for an advanced-level Stock car class or division. These cars
usually have purpose-built tube-frame chassis.
- An automobile built or modified for racing
- Auto racing (also known as automobile racing, motor racing, or car racing)
is a motorsport involving the racing of cars. It is one of the world's most
watched televised sports.
- (race car) racer: a fast car that competes in races
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- Earth used to make a surface for a road, floor, or other area of
- (of roads) not leveled or drained; unsuitable for all year travel
- the state of being covered with unclean things
- A substance, such as mud or dust, that soils someone or something
- Loose soil or earth; the ground
- soil: the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated
dirt happens 31/52
this was our last trip to our favorite michigan
"trail". fortunately, she was just rolling in dirt. i tried to get a good shot
of the resulting dust cloud when she shook off, but it just wasn't as much fun
as this dirt caked shot.
Georgetown Delaware Speedway
David Hill, Late Model Race Car circa 1982