You will have 30 minutes from when your challenge is announced
to submit your answers for Round I, using the form at the right. Please note that this 1-page form will not be accessible until the contest is officially open. Be prepared to submit the following in the 30 minutes that you are allotted and keep a close eye on the countdown:
- You will need to accept the Terms & Conditions as outlined in the Contest Rules, in addition to submitting your full name, email address and answers for the Quickfire Challenge. A preview of the form appears at the right.
- The 200 highest scoring individuals will be selected to proceed to Round II. Scores will be based upon number of correct answers and speed of entry.
Round I:Welcome to Round I of the Chrome challenge. Starting from now, you will have unitl 9:30 A.M. PDT to complete the following questions. All of these questions have a single right answer.Accept the Terms & Conditions to the Contest Rules and submit your answers at one of mirrored forms below.Use the form that corresponds with your last name:A - H: http://goo.gl/Pmtnr I - Q: http://goo.gl/QHkAi R - Z: http://goo.gl/VGso4
- What is the email of the last engineer to edit this file of Chromium code? /src/chrome/browser/accessibility/browser_accessibility.cc
- What Chromium bug number corresponds with what is shown in http://paulirish.com/i/5360.png?
- What mathematical principle was the user interface design of Chromium’s tabstrip and titlebar originally based on?
Golden ratio (or golden mean)
- On http://html5rocks.com , set the ID of the body element to ‘googleio’. What is the game you can now play?
asteroids (or space war)
- What Chrome feature is token_migrator.cc used for? (answer is one word)
- What is the Chrome keyboard shortcut for plaintext paste on Windows?
Ctrl + Shift + V
- What three things is Chrome faster than, according to a Chrome marketing video?
Potato, sound, lightning
- What keyword can you add to your css3 box-shadow rule to have the shadow appear inside of the element?
Chrome x Google Doodle
Design and implement a Chrome themed Google Doodle ( http://www.google.com/logos/ ) using HTML5, CSS3 or any other technology supported in Chrome.
Criteria:The doodle must have a Chrome theme, likely incorporating the Chrome logo. Whether you use the old or new logo is up to you.