Credit Insight, Focused on Results
Lapson Advisory was formed in 2011 to provide ratings advisory and consulting services with a focus on the credit and solvency of electric, gas, and water utilities and infrastructure projects.
Key services include:
- Advising clients on capital structure and debt leverage, and on maintaining or improving credit quality and ratings;
- Providing expert witness testimony in utility regulatory and judicial proceedings;
- Developing and delivering training programs on credit and finance;
- Advising on utility tariff-based securitization transactions;
- Improving communications with fixed income investors.
The firm's founder and principal is Ellen Lapson, CFA, with 40 years of experience and excellence in the analysis of utilities and project finance securities.