- The button at the top right corner of the device, used to turn the device on and off.
- a portable computer small enough to use in your lap
- A microcomputer that is portable and suitable for use while traveling
- A laptop is a personal computer designed for mobile use that is small and light enough for a person to rest on their lap.
- Jesse Hartman is a musician, filmmaker and actor, living in New York's East Village.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
220/365 i've got the power
august 8, 2011
as you can see, i really put a lot of effort into this one! well, it was a long day and i didn't have much of an opp to get a photo today...this is the new power button i had put on my laptop. i just picked it up today after being without it for a full week. i was very excited to have it back so i took this horribly boring photo. not long afterwards, i realized that whoever "repaired" my laptop actually scratched the "new" keyboard cover and didn't even install it correctly! so here's a crappy photo of something that, turns out, wasn't really worth photographing after all!
Entirely done in Photoshop. With help from PSDTUTS.COM's "creating a cool brushed metal surface in photoshop" tutorial.