- Acronym for "Digital Versatile Disc" It's a CD format that can store up to 17 gigabytes of data (enough for a full-length movie). This format is expected to replace CD drives.
- DVD, also known as Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile Disc, is an optical disc storage media format, and was invented and developed by Philips, Sony, Toshiba, and Time Warner in 1995. Its main uses are video and data storage.
- In computing, an optical disc drive (ODD) is a disk drive that uses laser light or electromagnetic waves near the light spectrum as part of the process of reading or writing data to or from optical discs.
- A microcomputer that is portable and suitable for use while traveling
- A laptop is a personal computer designed for mobile use that is small and light enough for a person to rest on their lap.
- a portable computer small enough to use in your lap
- Jesse Hartman is a musician, filmmaker and actor, living in New York's East Village.
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
I had an older laptop that had a bad screen, hard drive, dvd and power supply so the kids got to dissect it!
Removed from laptop dvd drive
Thanks, son. That was so cheap to get repaired!