Westbury residents are making an effort to reduce the number of covenant infraction notices/maintenance reminders. Please review the following, as these are the most frequent infractions regarding the Westbury Covenants. Reducing the number of infraction notices reduces the amount of money needed to produce and send them.
- Antenna & Sports Equipment - exterior antenna devices (satellite, radio & television) must be approved prior to install & basketball goals must not be visible;
- Animal Fecal Matter - leaving your animals feces in public places is against ordinance, and can be reported 24/7 by calling 850-891-2633.
- Driveway Maintenance - we suggest power washing or using Simple Green in conjunction with a sweep brush;
- Exterior Home Maintenance - removal of debris, trash, garbage, damage to home exterior, garage door damage & cleaning of home siding;
- Large Item Pickup Day - coordinate your placement of yard waste , limbs and large trash items to the weekend before the bi-monthly Monday pickups;
- Lawn Maintenance - including shrubs & trees;
- Mailbox Maintenance - clean any mold, algae or dirt from the mailbox or its enclosure;
- Parking - TPD patrols our streets and, if needed, may tow any vehicle not fully in a driveway, or not allowing ease of access for emergency vehicles; and
- Trash & Recycling Containers - please make sure to put your trash and recycling containers on the side of your house after pickup day.