Lam Si Tung Ho
Canada Research Chair in Stochastic Modelling
Office: 301 Chase Building, 6316 Coburg Road
- 2009-2014, Ph.D. in Statistics, Department of Statistics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI, USA.
- 2008-2009, M.S. in Applied Mathematics, MAPMO, Université d'Orléans, Orléans, France.
- 2004-2008, B.S. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of Science-Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
- 2017-Present, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2014-2017, Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Biostatistics, University of California, Los Angeles, USA.
- Canada Research Chair Tier 2
- Publisher's Award 2014 (Society of Systematic Biologists)