City Links

311 is great for reporting most problems in the neighborhood, weeds, litter, abondon vehicles, graffiti,

If this request is an emergency, please call 911
Non-emergency Police call 242-COPS

Non-emergency Services call 311

(out of calling area 505-768-2000)

What is 311 (out of calling area 505-768-2000)?

  • A single phone number for all non-emergency City inquiries & services
  • Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about locations, hours, fees, and more
  • Report abandoned cars, potholes, graffiti, weeds, unsafe City drivers and more.
  • Get information on events, classes, recreation programs, and more.
  • Obtain direct referrals to the correct department for any City service.
  • A fully staffed 24 hour a day, 7 day a week, 365 day a year resource for all non-emergency needs and questions.
  • A person will always answer.
  • No more guessing what department to call.
  • No more voice mail.
If there is CRIME in your area, please call 242-cops. If you leave your name, that information can not be given out by the police officers. It is important to report crime in our area. They record each call as a call for service, and it helps both the landloard, the city offices and the neighborhood association, to be able to resolve issues, if they can show that this is a repetitive problem.
Weed and Litter
 Large Item Pick-up is the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month. The items must be ON THE SIDEWALK, NOT BEHIND IT, prior to 7:00 am on Saturday. Items left out other times during the month are subject to fines.

Help us to keep the neighborhood clean! Report large items for trash pickup that have been dumped on a lot, or a house with weeds and litter.

You can also report weed and litter 24 hours per day by calling 311, the City of Albuquerque's Citizen Contact Center.

Come join us the Friday prior to Saturdays, and help educate neighbors in how to keep our neighborhood clean. Call Charles at 266-8626.


you have recently observed graffiti within the Albuquerque metropolitan area, we'd appreciate you taking a moment to fill out the form below. Graffiti Removal Services is committed to addressing graffiti within 24 hours of receiving a sighting report.

You can also report graffiti 24 hours per day by calling 311, the City of Albuquerque's Citizen Contact Center.

Abandon Vehicle

Mayor Chavez