Call Woodside Township at 522-3712 for the following:
- Removal of roadway obstructions (tree branches, over grown bushes, etc)
- Replacement of gravel along ditches and driveway entrances
- Filling in ditches in front of residents home (a fee may be charged)
- Repairing or replacing street signs
- Repairing roads (such as potholes)
Woodside Curbside Limb Pick Up
- Curbside limb pick up (Items should be placed at the edge of your front yard). Pick up is (weather permitting ) on Friday's April - October. Call the Woodside office 522-3712 to have your address added to the pick up list. Please be patient. Pick up can take several weeks if there is a large amount of homes on the list.
Woodside will only pick up:
1. limbs or branches that have fallen from trees or bushes due to storm or strong winds.
2. all limbs and branches must be cut into a manageable size.
Woodside will NOT pick up:
1. limbs, branches, logs, or excess trimming resulting from tree removal. If a resident removes a tree, or hires a tree removal service it is the responsibility of the resident and/or tree removal service to dispose of the debris.
2. limbs, branches, or logs larger then 6 feet in length and 4 inches in diameter.
3. flowers, vines, garden waste, and grass clippings (contact your waste disposal company for the pick of these items).