The Lake Rosseau North Association was formed in 1982 to
represent residents and cottagers that are in the North Lake Rosseau area
consisting of the southern section of Seguin Township, the Village of Rosseau,
and the northeastern section of the Township of Muskoka Lakes. (Photo to the left courtesy of the Rosseau Historical Society is of a view from the Rosseau House or Pratt's Hotel circa 1883 HR053 and the picture on the right was taken on June 18th, 2010 from George & Sue Beley's balcony by Kelly L. Collard)
Dates to Remember
c2013 Lake Rosseau North Association
- Movie Night in Rosseau - Next Movie Night in Rosseau is "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" - Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 at 4pm.
- Rosseau Market continues on Friday of each week for the months of July & August from 10 am - 2 pm
- July 26th, 2014 - 48th Annual Rosseau Regatta - 8:30am registration opens at the Rosseau Waterfront
- July 27th, 2013 - Lighthouse Rocks! Gala
- August 2rd, 2014 - 7th Annual Rosseau Classic Cruise - 10am to 3pm @ the Rosseau Waterfront
- August 3rd, 2014 Annual Muskoka Lakes Marine BBQ for Camp Ooch - 11am to 3pm @ the Muskoka Lakes Marine.
- August 9th, 2014 LRNA Reception - 8:30am @ the Rosseau Memorial Hall
- August 9th, 2014 LRNA AGM - 9:30am @ the Rosseau Memorial Hall
- August 23rd, 2014 - 139th Annual Fall Fair - 10am to 4pm at the Rosseau Field Hall