Check out the newly created page linking you to other local sportsman sites. It is more important than ever that we all get as much information as possible, so we encourage you to take a peek at these sites as well as our own. I will add more in time. I will be trying to contact the Federation folks to see if there is some way I can create a link directly to where they keep the monthly minutes (if that exists). So please check back.
Remember that this site is what we members make of it. I try to keep it up to date, but it can be hard to do at times given my schedule. So..... I encourage all members to get involved with editing some pages themselves. If you want to learn how, just contact me and I will get you going.
- Make sure you know which committee you are assigned to and who the committee head is.
- Try to make your hours doing work in line with your committee (need 10 hrs per year).
- If you are reading these words then you use a computer and your ideas, comments and feedback regarding this site are wanted by me. I am more inclined to make sure updates are made and errors are fixed if I know you are using this site. See the sidebar for contact info.
- Send me hunting, fishing, trapping or any club related photos and I will update the photo gallery page.
- Rather then remember the generic ID and PW I created for club members, simply get yourself a google gmail account and send me an email. I will add your name to the access list and you can use your own ID/PW from then on.
Thank you for visiting the web pages of the Lake Katrine Rod & Gun Club!
This site is semi-private to members only (some pages are public on purpose) and intended to provide as much information about our club as possible. Its much easier to have a lot of info online for everyone to see and print as needed. The calendar (if updated frequently) can also provide info such as feeding schedules, so that we don't have to call or drive down to the club for it. The hope is to make available to the club whatever we decide as a group would be nice to see online. Currently, you should be able to use this site for all the basic information you may need such as member info, clubs rules and regulations, schedule of events, list of club todos, ...etc.