- Good neighbors are always respectful of their fellow lakeside neighbors.
- Good neighbors keep their lakeshore clean and properly dispose of and/or burn debris without returning same into the lake.
- Good neighbors obey the “rules of the road”, including observing posted ordinances indicating NO WAKE ZONES during high water events-this to help protect their neighbors shoreline, docks/lifts.
- Good neighbors encourage their guests/friends to obey all local rules for safe boating.
- Good neighbors have fun sharing the lake with all of us!