The Lafayette Paddle Club (LPC) is Acadiana's club for paddling enthusiasts. We paddle the bayous, lakes, and bays of Louisiana and neighboring states. We also work with state and local organizations to help maintain and promote recreational paddling opportunities. Our recurring goal is to bring together canoeists and kayakers on field trips to share the joy of paddling, and allow for a safer experience.
Annual membership dues are $15(individual) and $20(family). It includes a 10% discount on paddling gear at Pack and Paddle. You can mail a check to the address on the membership form.
Club meetings are the 2nd Tue of each month at Pack and Paddle @ 6PM where we plan trips, have presentations, and discuss club business.
Join the Lafayette Paddle Club and enjoy the beauty of our areas waterways as you travel with other nature lovers to paddling destinations near and far!
Lafayette Paddle Club
2015 Winter / Spring Events
- Feb 27 - Mar 1 Saline Bayou Natl Scenic River LPC paddling & camping trip, @ Cloud Crossing Campground-US Forest Service, N of Goldonna, LA
- Fri Mar 6 Beer & Gear, 5-8pm, Pack n Paddle -Laf
- Sat Mar 7 Kayak Demo Day w/ Pack n Paddle @ Vermilionville pond, 9am-2pm, Lafayette, LA
- SatMar 7 Reel Paddling Film Fest,Pack&Paddle 6pm
- Sat Mar 7 BHPC, Shell Bank Bayou paddle trip