Assistant Professor in Economics and Finance, Baruch College
- Decision making under uncertainty, Behavioral/Experimental economics
- Cultural economics
Refereed Publications in Economics Journals
- “Testing constant absolute and relative ambiguity aversion,” Journal of Economic Theory. With A. Baillon. Forthcoming (2019).
- “Experiments on compound risk in relation to simple risk and to ambiguity,” Management Science, 61(6) : 1306-1322. Online material. With M. Abdellaoui and P. Klibanoff (2015).
- “Ambiguity models and the Machina paradoxes,” American Economic Review, 101(4) : 1546-60. With Baillon and L'Haridon (2011).
- “The Rich Domain of Uncertainty : Source functions and their experimental implementation,” American Economic Review, 101(2) : 695-723. Online material. With Abdellaoui, Baillon, and Wakker (2011).
- “Betting on Machina’s reflection example : An experiment on Ambiguity,” Theory and Decision, 69(3) : 375-393. With L'Haridon (2009).
- “An Allais paradox for generalized Expected Utility Theories ?,” Economics Bulletin, 4(19) : 1-6. With L'Haridon (2008).
Refereed Publications in other fields
- Laetitia Placido, Adrien Mamou-Mani and David Sharp (2011), “Investigating perceptual differences between two trumpets of the same model type,” Applied Acoustics, 72(12) : 907-914.
- “Discovering preferences: A theoretical Framework and an experiment,” with Armantier, Levy Garboua and Owen. Under revision.
- “Experimental music markets,” with A. Bernard, L. Levy-Garboua and C. Owen. April 2019. Online material.
- “Ambiguity and compound risk attitudes : An Experiment,” with M. Abdellaoui and P. Klibanoff. December 2011.
Some recent music productions
Synced on CNN, FOX news, TF1, France 2 & 3, Arte, M6, Travel channel, MLB, RTL, NRJ12, SRF...
Some custom music:
Last update: February 2019