Lady Mavs of the Future
The Meadowdale Lady Mavs Feeder Basketball program gives players the opportunity to develop close relationships with girls they could be playing with in high school, while teaching them the “Meadowdale Way” long before trying out at the competitive high school level.
- The program is comprised of teams made up of players from 5th through 8th grade who will ultimately attend Meadlowale High School, or those who live in the Meadowdale High School service area.
- Our season begins in mid October and runs through the end of April. We play in AAU winter league, Wesco spring feeder league, and several regional tournaments.
- The program strives to develop girls into strong, competitive players through an emphasis on fundamentals, citizenship and love of the game.
A Winning Tradition
The Meadwodale High School Lady Mavs have been one of the most successful high school basketball programs in Washington State for the past 20 years.
- They have qualified for the state tournament for 16 seasons while accumulating 2 state championships (2000 and 2004) and a total of 14 state trophies.
- The Lady Mavs program has consistently sent players on to play at the next level including Parade All-American, Gatorade Player of the Year, and former member of the Seattle Storm, Kristen O'Neill.
- The Meadowdale program's head coach helps set the coaching philosophy for the Meadowdale Girls Feeder Basketball program.